Once your chocolate order leaves The Conche Chocolate and Cake Studio, we are no longer responsible for any damages that may occur, during transportation or at your home. If you have any questions about the care of your chocolates, please contact us.
Below are some basic guidelines.
Carry your chocolates safely
- Place both hands under the bottom of your chocolate box so that the weight of the chocolates evenly spreads, while you carry it. If it is in a bag, place a hand under the bag and one on the handle.
- Go DIRECTLY to your chocolate's final destination.
- Store your chocolates in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight 66F-70F. Do not let chocolates exceed 70F.
Drive safe with your cakes.
- Place chocolates on a flat surface in your car: flat space is best/ NOT ON A PASSENGER SEAT which may cause the chocolates to damage.
- Secure the chocolate box so it does not slide.
- Drive careful. Every curve, slope or bump can potentially nip the chocolate.
- It is best to drive with your chocolates facing an air vent set to cool.